Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday 4 December 2011

Download Zip/Rar Password Breaker


You might have faced the issue many times before. Sometimes you will be excited for getting a software but if it's zip password protected, all you happiness will fly on. I have posted another article regarding this same issue about 3 months before but the link from the server has been removed. So here I come up with the latest working tool to break rar passwords. Finely working on my lap and did not detect any problem with this tool. Feel free to drop your comments here then I will put my maximum effort to solve.


Now I am telling the procedure step by step
  1. Download the tool here- mediafire link

Step 2:
Open the downloaded file
setup.exe file and crack folder are there
open setup.exe and install the RAR password remover.

Step 3
Now copy the urpwdr11rc16.exe file from crack folder.
Paste into the C:\Program Files\Intelore\RAR-PR(i installed the rar password remover in this path).

Thats it now you have successfully unlocked the password protected winrar archieve.

0 comments:

Like Us On Facebook

Facebook Badge